More than 20 Years of industry experience
Increase your profit with simple phrase
Who Do You Have in Your Team?
No one man is an island, and likewise, no successful business owner has ever succeeded on his or her own. Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto and Tarzan had Jane!
Napoleon Hill in his famous book “Think and Grow Rich” may have been the first author to have documented the concept of a “mastermind team”.
Every human being is limited by one common factor, we all have only 24 hours in a day. Successful business owners understand that if they ever want to break free from this human limitation, they need to cultivate an opportunity to leverage time.
Every business owner needs to develop his/her own TEAM or a Mastermind Team to be successful. This team can be made up of trusted advisors (accountants, lawyers, brokers, etc), employees, family or even friends.
Over time, we have realised that many small businesses owners have struggled in business primarily because they were working alone rather than together as a TEAM.
Some of the key benefits of having such a team is as follows:-
– They are able to provide much needed encouragement and support when things doesn’t seem like they are going your way
– They can provide a third party opinion on your business
– They can be a mentor to you and your business
– They are able to act as a sounding board to your ideas and give suggestions
– They are able to ‘bring to the table their Rolodex’. They may not be able to help you, but they know of someone who can.
– You can pool resources together with team members to start new business ventures
I can go on and on and on.
Ultimately, how much you benefit from this team is 100% dependent on who you ask to be a part of your TEAM. Its important you consider their level of experience and how well they ‘click with you’.
Don’t forget that old saying “Iron Sharpens Iron”!
The LPO Advisor